5 best morning yoga routines curated for you
It's Pearl, founder of Jade beauty. You might have read about the back story behind Jade and why I'm so passionate about supporting your mental well-being. I believe (and science supports it) how you feel on the inside, shows up on your skin.
During the height of Melbourne's longest lockdown, doing yoga first thing in the morning was my sanity-saver. It increases energy and focus throughout the day which is exactly what I needed to show-up as a busy mum and eco-preneur. The habit stuck and now I have a favourite "playlist" of online yoga videos that is simple, beneficial and free!
I would love to share them with you.
But first, you might wonder - why should I bother? I get it, mornings are already so hectic and you don't need to add another "to-do" to your crazy mornings.
Countless of studies have shown how a few easy yoga poses is effective for reducing anxiety and help you get into a positive frame of mind for the day ahead. Waking up and flowing through some sun salutations is a great way to set the tone for the day ahead.
The purpose of yoga is to still the mind, so a morning yoga practice can quiet that mental chatter
for more clarity.
So here's my top 5 morning yoga videos. Simply set aside as little as 10-15 minutes every morning and I assure you, it'll make a huge difference to your day.
1. Morning yoga for beginners - This is a super simple beautiful yoga series that anyone can do.
2. 30 days morning yoga challenge - This is how I got into the habit of morning yoga. This involves just 10 minutes every morning for 30 days and before you know it, you'd be craving it like you would coffee in the mornings!
3. Wake up your body with juicy morning yoga stretches. - Have you sometimes woken up with body aches all over? This is your antidote!
4. Energising morning yoga - I do this when I know I've a big day of client meetings/presentation when I need a energy and confidence boost to slay the day!
5. Intermediate power yoga - Ok so this is a little more advance but if you feel ready to learn what your body can do, this is a great video that guides you through some essential vinyasa flows.
So there you have it, my top 5 morning yoga flows. I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I do.